Squidward's house is a tiki. Got a problem with that?
Here we will explain the different versions of his house:
- Furnished a single-floored tiki.
- Added lighting.
- Added another floor.
- Planted a garden.
- Furnished the second floor.
- Added a room dedicated to art.
- Added robot appendages (y'know, just in case)
- Attempted to sponge- and starfish-proof the tiki.
- Blew up his house.
- Rebuilt it under the Tiki Association guidelines.
- Got a sweet lamp.
- Spongebob breaks the lamp.
- Got a cool bed.
- Spongebob breaks the bed.
- Added a garage.
- Spongebob breaks the garage.
- Squidward moves to Squidville.
- Spongebob visits Squidville.
- Squidward moves back.
- Added a ceiling. Finally!! The rain was soaking everything.